The successful applicant must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in conveyancing. Candidates with good probate experience will be viewed favourably.
- The ability to manage a conveyance and/ or probate file from beginning to end.
- Excellent file management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively without constant supervision.
- Knowledge of the relevant law.
- Knowledge of LEAP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and engage with people at all levels.
- General typing and editing of correspondence and contracts of sale.
- Preparing contracts of sale.
- Conducting searches and applying for rates and planning certificates.
- Arranging settlements.
- Opening/closing own files and preparing bills.
- Liaising with stakeholders including clients, purchasers, vendors, banks, planners, surveyors etc.
- Preparation and review of probate and letters of administration documentation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated paralegal who would like to find a long term role that will allow them to be part of a growing and dynamic team.